Sunday, September 12, 2010

Quiz For A Million!



Welcome back Dear Readers

Dear Friends.


Have you ever

felt misunderstood?

Alienated?

Alone?


Many of our finest Artists have.




Today 

we ask this question...


Which one of these 

20th Century 

artist/musician/composers 

wrote music to accompany 

the following lyrics?




"I have lost track of the world
with which I used to waste much time;
it has heard nothing of me for so long,
it may well think I'm dead.
And for me it is of no concern at all
if it treats me as dead.
Nor can I say anything at all against it,
for in truth I am dead to the world.
I am dead to the hurly-burly of the world
and repose in a place of quietness!
I live alone in my heaven,
in my loving, in my song."




1. Nick Cave
2. Jim Morrison
3. Nick Drake
4. Tom Waits
5. Other



4 comments:

  1. Do I win a prize if I say "Other"?

    Spoiler picture here...

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/samulir/Wien%20and%20Bratislava%202008/Img_3155b.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Samuli,

    So glad you could pop on by. With all the results still coming in from all over the Globe, your astute observation & accompanying picture may do just that! Stay tuned!

    All the best,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi David !
    aïe aïe...je ne sais pas...
    what i know is, i can confirm Ladurée cakes are still exquisite ! :-)
    it would be great to meet in Paris sometime...apparently i'm bound to go every autumn now. are you going this november ?
    a big hug to you
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lala,

    Maybe next year we can meet in Paris. Not sure if or where I might go this November. Budapest... nowhere...?

    Glad Laduree didn't disappoint.

    David

    ReplyDelete